Milanesa de Pollo
Milanesas de pollo is a popular dish in Mexico that is made by coating chicken cutlets with breadcrumbs and frying them until they are crispy and golden. It is believed that the dish has its roots in Italy, specifically the city of Milan, where a similar dish known as cotoletta alla milanese is a traditional staple. At Junior’s supermarket you can find all the ingredients that you need for this recipe.
- 4 chicken breast cutlets
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 4 huevos
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil for frying
- Milanesa de Pollo -Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Season the chicken cutlets with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Put the flour in a shallow dish, beat the eggs in another dish, and put the breadcrumbs in a third dish.
- Dredge each chicken cutlet in the flour, then dip it in the egg, and finally coat it in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Fry the chicken cutlets for about 3-4 minutes on each side, until they are golden brown and crispy.
- Transfer the fried chicken cutlets to a baking sheet and bake in the oven for about 10 minutes, until they are cooked through.
- Serve hot with a side of rice, beans, and salad.
- Enjoy your delicious Milanesas de Pollo!
Follow on instagram @juniorssupermarket_
Leave a Reply