Get the Best Meats for Your Father’s Day Cookout at Junior’s Supermarket
Father’s Day is just around the corner, and that means it’s time to start thinking about what to get the special man in your life. If he’s a meat lover, then there’s no better place to shop than your local Junior’s meat market!
BBQ Cookout -Meat markets offer a wide variety of meats, from steaks and chops to burgers and sausages. You can also find specialty items like smoked meats, jerky, and even meat pies. And, of course, no meat market would be complete without a selection of cheeses and other accompaniments.
So why shop at a meat market for Father’s Day? Here are a few reasons:
- You can get high-quality meat that you won’t find at the grocery store.
- You can support local businesses.
- You can get personalized service from the butcher.
- You can get creative with your gift.
For example, if your dad loves grilling, you could get him a custom-cut steak or a selection of grilling spices. Or, if he’s more of a home cook, you could get him a meatloaf kit or a selection of cured meats.
No matter what your dad’s taste, you’re sure to find the perfect gift for him at your local Junior’s meat market. So start shopping today!
Here are a few tips for shopping for meat for Father’s Day:
- Think about your dad’s favorite type of meat.
- Consider his cooking preferences.
- Buy enough meat for everyone to enjoy.
- Don’t forget the sides!
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat. Drain off any excess grease.
- Add the onion and green pepper to the skillet and cook until softened.
- Stir in the tomato soup, kidney beans, corn, and taco seasoning mix. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Spoon the beef mixture into the taco shells and top with your favorite toppings. Serve and enjoy!
With a little planning, you can easily find the perfect gift for your dad this Father’s Day. So head to your local meat market today and start shopping!
BBQ Cookout – Junior’s Supermarket Recipe for Father’s Day
You can also use ground turkey or chicken in this recipe.
If you don’t have taco seasoning mix, you can substitute 1 teaspoon each of chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika.
For a vegetarian option, omit the ground beef and add 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed, and 1 can of diced tomatoes, undrained.
Serve with your favorite sides, such as chips and salsa, rice and beans, or coleslaw.